Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pure Genius

I don't know what is going on in my life recently. My job is actually keeping me busy for 8 hours a day. What's up with that? I've never had a job like this before...very un-Cheifet-like. I have been so busy this week that I didn't even have a chance to do my weekly blog post. So you should feel honored that I am sitting on my couch typing for you right now. I think this is a first.

Anyway, you may have heard that a new movie is coming out entitled "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." It looks very funny and people have been telling me a lot recently that I look a lot like Borat himself. I mean I do wear a similar bathing suit and the ladies do love me. I don't see the resemblence. Must be the body hair and moustache.

So I was watching Da Ali Show the other night (birthplace of Borat) and he was interviewing some big time Federal attorney. The interview was pretty funny and then got on to the topic of the death penalty. Personally I think the justice system could save a lot of tax payer dollars by just giving the jury foreman a loaded gun. "We find the defendant guilty. BANG!" Done. Cost of bullet: 35 cents. But I digress. Ali G posed a question that I found extermemly worthy of being posted on Jordon's Deep Thoughts.

Ali G: Do you really get a last meal before being put to death?

Attorney: Yes, you really do.

Ali G: So why not just order the all-you-can-eat buffet, then they can never kill you?

Genius I tell you. Pure genius.

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com