Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Is Three Better Than Two?

Quick observation. Heard on the news recently that a baby was born with three arms. Boy that kids' parents will have their hands full. Anyway, got me thinking about all the weird birth stories we hear everyday on the news; most notably multiple births. Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets, etc. The list goes on and on. My question is as follows: if a mother gives birth to a set of triplets, then are two of those triplets considered twins? Could that mother also say she gave birth to three sets of twins? Could one of the kids say they have two twin brothers or two twin sisters, or a twin brother and sister? This is a deep fundamental question that only someone like W could answer.

Speaking of W. If two hermaphrodites want to get married, then is that considered same-sex marriage or traditional marriage? It sure isn't traditional to me but I couldn't care less, I have more important things to worry about. Actually, I really don't so I will think about it and get back to you.

Have a Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The permutations and combinations would be even more interesteing with quads or quints. This would make a much better math problem that the typical Pedro and Mona age problems.

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com