Friday, March 17, 2006

Tonight on CBS

So I was watching the NCAA tournament last night and hoping the Gonzaga Bulldogs, moustache and all, could pull out the win since I have them in the Final Four. Anyway, a commercial came on for some bad CBS show that only people over 50 watch but is somehow near the top of the Neilson Ratings. The commercial said the upcoming episode was "All-New" and this got me thinking. Has there ever been an episode of a show that was only partially new? Would they maybe splice some of an old episode with a new one? Tonight on CBS, half of last week's "Everybody Loves Raymond" and half of an all-new "Everybody Loves Raymond." I think the networks could save themselves some time and just say "new", we'll get the idea.

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com