Thursday, February 02, 2006

Am I Fat? Well You're Not Obese...

I'm sure by now all of my loyal readers know that I come up with some really stupid posts. Well I like to think this one could actually be useful. I don't know how to do it but I'm just throwing it out there. Ok, here it goes...

I was watching the State of The Union speech the other night. I watched it on Fox. Apparently, Fox had the most viewers according to the Nielsen ratings because of American Idol being on before. Well we all heard W say that Americans are addicted to oil and we need to come up with alternative sources of energy to ween ourselves off of our sweet tooth. Personally, I would be sad to see gasoline go because I love the smell of gasoline but I guess it would cut down on the sudden increase in freak gasoline fight accidents. Anyway, I took W's statement to heart and took some initative to come up with a solution to this problem. The answer was literally right under our noses the whole time: Our mouths.

Where do humans, and for that matter all animals, get their energy from? I'll give you a second...time's up. We eat. Be it meat, fruit, vegetables, dairy, grains, oreos. Why can't the scientists come up with an engine/motor/machine that can convert food into energy much like animals do? It would sort of be like Mr. Fusion in Back to the Future Part 2. Think about it. We could put all of the food people don't like into this engine/motor/machine: beets, passion fruit, gefilte fish. Also, this would give the farmers tons of work to do growing crops so we can use them for fuel in my new V8 engine. Get it? V8, tomato juice. Anyway, the FDA really needs to team up with the NSF and get my new project off the ground.

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com