Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Toll Is A Toll???

So I was driving down the New Jersey Turnpike today and stopped at the beautiful Vince Lombardi rest area for a chicken sandwich from Burger King. This got me thinking... Do the people who work at the little fast food restaurants in the rest area have to pay the toll? Does it make them mad that when they are finished with work and have to go home that they have to drive even further away from home before they can turn around and get going the right way? Have you ever met anyone who has worked at either a rest area or toll booth? Who are these people? I would like to know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jordon,

it's dave.

bye

-dave

Anonymous said...

that is a good question. I would love to chat it up with an interstate rest stop person to learn more. I also really liked your post on the person with one leg finding a partner to share a pair of shoes with. I read a magazine article about a runner with one leg and was wondering the same thing. Does she have a closet full of mint condition right shoes??

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com