Monday, January 09, 2006

Career Planning

In my attempt to find interesting and unique career paths for myself, I have decided to keep all of my loyal readers (if you do read this please let me know so I can feel important) abreast of the many options I have explored. This list will be be forever changing as I discover more opportunities. Listed below are what I have so far:

1. Socialite - Somehow Paris Hilton has managed to make a career of going to parties so why can't I do the same thing.

2. Explorer - As recently as a century ago, many brave people still made a career of exploring the world. I'm sure there have to still be places that haven't been discovered.

3. Debutante - Although not popular anymore, I think spending my time being introduced to society would be a very rewarding job.

4. Forefather - Washingon, Jefferson, Franklin, Cheifet. Why not? I have some good ideas.

5. Guru/Buff - This one may require a little studying but I think I could do it.

(Added 1/17/06)

6. Baron/Mogul/Tycoon - This one will definitely require some capital and a lot of work. But how cool would it be to have a businiess card that said "Jordon Cheifet, President, CEO, and Baron, Cheifet Industries?

(Added 2/13/06)

7. Jet Setter - Now this would definately be fun. I don't know exactly what these people did before they became jet setters, while they are jet setting, or what they do after the jet setting. But I think they have a lot of money and see cool places. Maybe once I become an explorer and baron/mogul/tycoon I can combine them to become a jet setter.

(Added 2/17/06)

8. Middle Man - You always hear about how things can be made cheaper by taking out the middle man. I think I would enjoy being a middle man because I like to give it and take it. (wink wink)

9. I will keep you posted on any developments...

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com