Thursday, October 18, 2007

Who's On Your List?


Greetings and salutations. I am experiencing a slight lull in workload so I thought what better way to pass the time than with a little blogging. Some exciting things going on here at Jordon's Deep Thoughts. Well, not really but it sure sounded good. Let's see...my car passed it's bi-yearly emissions test yesterday, which was lovely. I recently went online with my new website: http://www.x-pong.net/. The site describes the most extreme drinking game ever conceived by man. My friends and I invented it while we were seniors at Penn State. My brother now plays with his friends and apparently it is all the rage. Check out the site and try playing...you won't be sorry.


What else? Oh yeah, I am also conducting an experiment at my gym. I always figured that any hot girl wearing an iPod at the gym is off limits because it would be super sketchy to make them take their earphones off to talk to them. I believe I addressed this in a previous post. Also, a friend of mine was telling me that she saw some hot guy using some piece of equipment at the gym and that she went up and innocently asked how to use it, hoping he would then ask for her number. I was amazed to find that girls actually do stuff like that. She also said that you can only do it to guys who aren't wearing iPods. Thus, I have decided to go sans iPod for the next week to see if I appear more approachable. It's been two days and the results are astounding: nobody has talked to me, not even glanced my way. Five days left, I'll keep you posted.


Speaking of the male-female dynamic, I had dinner with my ex-girlfriend last week while I up in Massachusetts. On my way back to my hotel after dinner I remembered how we had a list of celebrities, who, if we ever met, it would be okay to sleep with and it wouldn't be considered cheating. The point being that you would never actually meet this person but it gave your little fantasy hope. So anyway, this got me thinking. Do celebrities have a list of people they can sleep with and it wouldn't be considered cheating? Do they just choose normal people? Do they just sleep with whoever they want because they are celebrities? I mean, someone like Katie Holmes can't tell Tom Cruise that if she ever met Martin Short and sleeps with him it wouldn't be cheating because the odds of them meeting are pretty good.


So what do you think? If there are any celebrities reading this, and I mean A-list celebrities, please chime in with your two cents. Also, Adriana Lima, if you are reading this, please send me an email because we need to get together.

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com