Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lost Time?


Hi. I have a really good post coming in the next week or two recounting my adventures to the northernmost point in the continental United States. I am still waiting for the pictures from my cousin. This trip was similar to the one described in an earlier post recounting my adventures to the easternmost point in the United States. But I don't want to spoil a future post so I will get right into today's.

I was walking through the kitchen last night and I did something that I always do but for some reason this time it sparked a Deep Thought. Am I the only one who can't stand when there are seconds left on the microwave timer? Who are the assholes who feel the need to take their stuff out before the timer runs down to zero and not reset it? Well, being as I only live with one other person, I knew who the guilty party was. Then I started noticing people at work do the same thing. Come on people. A little decency and microwave etiquette would be much appreciated.

As a result of this observation, I am including a new Jordon's Deep Thoughts feature: the Deep Poll. (that sounds kind of dirty, doesn't it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of people who lend you a tape and don't rewind.

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com