Saturday, July 03, 2010

Unsinkable My Ass!

My backlog of Deep Thoughts has gotten pretty long in recent months and I can't sleep tonight for some reason so I thought what better time to update Jordon's Deep Thoughts? Not much going on here at Deep Thought headquarters in recent months. I just returned from an amazing trip to Southern California. I was there for the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) among other fun activities. EDC is probably the most insane musical experience in the history of mankind. Over 100,000 people were in attendance at the LA Coliseum and I think I was the only one not on Ecstasy.

So I spent a few weeks last month living out of a hotel room on Long Island. As you can imagine, it was awful. Then I was fortunate enough to spend another week living out of a hotel room in Galveston, TX. As you can imagine, it was awful. Although, having all of your meals paid for is pretty sweet.

Now you are probably reading this wondering when I am going to get to the Deep Thought. You're thinking to yourself, "Gee, Jordon always starts each post with a brief introduction that he magically segues into his Deep Thought." It really is literally magic. So here we go.

During my many nights alone in my hotel room I was fortunate enough to catch everyone's favorite blockbuster Titanic. Girls love the romantic story and guys love the special effects so everyone wins. Actually, girls love Leonardo DiCaprio and guys love seeing Kate Winslet's boobs but let's stay classy here at Jordon's Deep Thoughts.

Anyway, this Deep Thought came to me during final few scenes as the ship was sinking and all of the passengers were jumping into the icy Atlantic Ocean because all of the lifeboats were full. Maybe it was the engineer in me but wouldn't you think someone on that ship would have built their own lifeboat out of a bathtub? I mean seriously. If you were about to drown, wouldn't you try anything and everything to FLOAT!? This really bothers me and there is no way I would have drowned on that unsinkable ship.

Summer is here so everyone enjoy themselves and enjoy life. And if you find yourself on a sinking boat, try building your own lifeboat...or just call 911 on your cell phone. Too bad Jack and Rose didn't have Verizon!

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com