Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Survey Says?

So you are at someone's house and you have to use the facilities. You politely excuse yourself and take a seat to take care of your business. What you do in there I don't know but the other day I noticed that I always do something while I'm in the bathroom and was wondering if I am the only one.

Enter you, the reader, to give me a little feedback so I can finally determine if my bathroom habits are Abby Normal. (anyone get that one?)

Are you always disappointed if there is nothing to read such as a Sports Illustrated or Glamour? Some enterprising individuals have written books specifically meant to be read in the bathroom! It would look pretty weird if you were reading Uncle John's Bathroom Reader while sitting on an airplane. Anyway, am I the only one who finds myself opening the little cabinet under the sink and reading the back of the Comet tub cleaner hoping there is something interesting on there that will occupy my time?

"Ooh, one of the ingredients is bleach, I know what bleach is."

Wouldn't it be great if manufacturers of bathroom products put funny, little blurbs on the back of their products for situations just like these? Maybe this is a good idea, maybe I'm just full of crap, I don't know.

P.S. Did you see you can buy a toilet paper roll dispenser that you can plug your iPod in to? This would keep people entertained but they would have to call it an iPoo...

http://www.atechflash.com/products-icarta.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but you wouldn't be full of crap when you leave! Abby Normal- definitely one of my favorite films.

Anonymous said...

i agree. i enjoy reading most anything when i'm in the bathroom and doing nothing.lol

Anna Victoria said...

First of all, Abby Normal... that makes me smile. I love it! However, what really turned my frown upside down is the fact that you read the back of bathroom cleaner while you are taking care of business. Who knew I wasn't the only one? Haha!

Anyway, I'm loving your blog. Keep it up!

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com