Friday, December 22, 2006

Who Died?

Real quick one today as I leave for my trip to Belgium, Holland, and Luxembourg in a few hours. I was driving home the other day and noticed a flag at half mast. Of course, I asked myself, "Who died?" I had no idea; it wasn't 9/11 and I don't think W died (Although I am skeptical that people would even honor him with the flying of the flags at half mast but that's the subject of another blog post entirely). Then it occured to me; I think all flagpoles should be outfitted with a small marquee at the top with a place for a name so everyone can say to themselves, "Who died? Oh, John Q. Public died. I have no idea who that is but I am going to go home and Google him so I can pay him proper respect."

What do you think? Anyone out there want to invest in my new flag pole company?

No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com