Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Very Nice!!!

Wow. After a long layoff from blog posting, I am at home in Fort Washington, PA in the good old U.S. and A. I took a couple days off this week since I have some vacation to use up. As you know I have been working in Maine the last few weeks. Last week was Kennebunkport, home of George W. the elder. I imagine it is very nice there in the summertime but not so much in the falltime (see previous post). The Bush compound was on lockdown and there were plenty of black Chevy Suburbans and security cameras at the gates.

I spent the week at the Hampton Inn in Wells, ME. Since it rained everyday and was really cloudy, the boat captain and I were back in port by 3 pm because it was already dark. One day we decided to catch the matinee showing of Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. While watching the movie, which is hilarious by the way, I realized something. I started getting this funny feeling, like I had some sort of connection to the film apart from the constant anti-semetic jokes and then it hit me; my father was staring in this movie. I spend countless seconds wondering what my father does with his retirement. He says that he is never bored and now I know why. Ladies and gentlmen, may I present to you, Alan Cheifet, celebrity look alike.


No comments:

Where My Readers Are...

Visit http://www.ipligence.com